Willa Whalen

Willa Whalen

Known For: Art

2 Movies · 2 TV shows

Biography

(No information)

Movies & TV shows

2021.

1 TV show
TV
Shadow and Bone

Shadow and Bone

9
2021
In a world cleaved in two by darkness, a young soldier discovers a power that could unify her country. She is scheming. The gangs, thieves, assassins, and saints are at war and it will take more than ...

2020.

1 TV show
TV
I Am Not Okay with This

I Am Not Okay with This

6.26
2020
A teen navigates the complex of high school, family, and her sexuality while dealing with her new powers. The novel is based on a graphic novel by Charles Forsman.

2018.

1 Movie
The Darkest Minds

The Darkest Minds

7
2018
After 98% of America's children are killed by a disease, the remaining 2% develop powers and are placed in internment camps. A group of teens are on the run from the government after a 16-year-old gir...

2016.

1 Movie
The Choice

The Choice

5.5
2016
A relationship that is tested by life's most defining events begins as neighbors in a small coastal town and ends in a relationship that is tested by life's most defining events.
Last updated: 
Product
contacts@moviefit.me
Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Disclosure
Privacy Policy
Social Media
Twitter
Pinterest
Download
iOS Application
Android Application